We process the minimum information necessary to provide optimum service. This includes:
- All communications with DEIXA, including but not limited to emails, chat, phone calls, etc.
- We provide the option for Users to register anonymously.
While communications are fully encrypted from DEIXA, your emails to DEIXA and/or all forms of communication might not be encrypted (i.e. gmail account). DEIXA uses Proton encrypted email for its secure.deixa.io email communication.
DEIXA DAO, LLC (“Company”, “DEIXA”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) owns and operates the Site (as defined below) which makes available a branded digital reward & loyalty program (“Rewards”) that provides users with the opportunity to earn and redeem digital blockchain token rewards within a digital marketplace (“Marketplace”) that will also provide users with the opportunity to purchase, collect, showcase and resell digital blockchain tokens, collectibles which may contain exclusive content related to significant moments, and epic experiences. The Rewards & Marketplace represents a community proprietary user integration for access to earn and redeem digital blockchain tokens through the Rewards & Marketplace.
We will update this Policy when necessary to reflect changes to our Services. When we post changes to this Policy, we will revise the “last updated” date at the top of the Policy. If there are material changes to the Policy or in how DEIXA will use your personal data, we will use reasonable efforts to notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes before they take effect or by sending you a notification directly. We encourage you to periodically review this Policy to learn how DEIXA is protecting your information.
- What Information Do We Collect?
DEIXA collects personal information when you interact with our Services. Personal information is any information that identifies or makes an individual identifiable. The definition of personal information (used interchangeably in this Policy with the term “personal data”) depends on the applicable law based on your physical location. Only the definition that applies to your physical location will apply to you under this Policy.
You provide some of this data to us directly, such as when you register to use the Rewards & Marketplace, subscribe to a newsletter, purchase or sell digital blockchain collectibles, earn tokens, respond to a survey, make an enquiry through our website, contact us for support, or contact us as a prospective user, vendor, supplier, or consultant. Some of your data is obtained by recording how you interact with the Rewards & Marketplace by, for example, using technologies like cookies. We also obtain and process data in the context of making our Services available to you. Additionally, we collect data to enable us to operate the Services effectively, and to provide you with the best experience on the Site and Rewards & Marketplace.
You have choices about the data we collect. When you are asked to provide personal data, you may decline. Iff you choose not to provide data that is necessary to enable us to make the Rewards & Marketplace and the Services available to you, you may sign up for or use the Rewards & Marketplace and/or the Services as an anonymous participant. The data we collect depends on the context of your interactions with one of and the other uses of the Services, and the choices you make (including your privacy settings).
The data we collect can include the following: information you voluntarily provide us, information from third parties, and information collected automatically.
(a) Information You Voluntarily Provide to Us: Passwords and Wallet ID addresses are stored on a secure AWS blockchain server with limited encrypted access to Moralis.The personal information we collect on or through our Services may include:
- Participant Registration: information relating to the creation of an account on the Services, such as your user name and password, email address, telephone number, and/or a unique individual password.
- Email and Electronic Wallet ID Address: we may collect your email address and your electronic wallet address.
- Form Submissions: information that you provide by filling in forms that we make available. This includes when making purchases via the Rewards & Marketplace or requesting information or assistance.
- Newsletter Sign-ups: information relating to our newsletter subscription page, including name and email address.
- Technical Support: information you provide when you report a problem with our Services or otherwise communicate with us by email, our Site, by telephone, in writing or through other means.
- Customer Service: records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us by telephone or in writing or via chat, including for customer support.
- Promotions and Feedback: information relating to your participation in a promotion, or survey that we may ask you to complete for research and/or improvement purposes.
- Payment Confirmation: transaction or account information, if you make a purchase through our Marketplace or sign up via our order forms.
- Device Permissions: information relating to your use of features of our Services that may ask you to grant us access to location information, photos, microphone, video camera, or media on your computer or mobile device.
Please note: When communicating with us by email or through forms on our Services, we ask that you do not send us any sensitive information pertaining to yourself. DEIXA does not collect or store sensitive information or special categories of information on our servers about you.
(b) Information from Third Parties: When you interact with our Services or accounts on a social media platform, we may collect the personal information that you or the platform make available to us on that page or account, including your social media account ID and/or user name associated with that social media service, your profile picture, email address, friends list or information about the people and groups you are connected to and how you interact with them, and any information you have made public in connection with that social media service.
The information we obtain depends on your privacy settings on the applicable social media service; we will comply with the privacy policies of the social media platform and we will only collect and store such personal information that we are permitted to collect by those social media platforms. When you access our Services through social media channels or when you connect our Services to social media services, you are authorizing us to collect, store, and use such information and content in accordance with this Policy.
(c.) Information Collected Automatically: As you navigate through and interact with our Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Information About Your Use of the Services: when you browse our Site or Rewards & Marketplace, our systems automatically collect information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser language, domain names, referring and exit pages and URLs, platform type, pages viewed and the order of these page views, the amount of time spent on particular pages, and the date and time of your request.
- Device Information: if you access the Services through a mobile device (e.g., a smartphone or tablet), we may be able to identify the general location of your mobile device, your mobile device’s brand, model, operating system, resolution, screen size, system version, mobile network information, and your mobile device’s advertising ID.
- What Do We Use Your Information For?
We use the data we collect to operate our business and to make the Rewards & Marketplace and the Services available to you. This includes using the data to improve our Rewards & Marketplace and the Services and to personalize your experiences. We may also use the data to communicate with you to, among other things, inform you about your account, provide security updates, and give you information about the Rewards & Marketplace and/or Services. We may also use the data to manage your email subscriptions, improve the relevance and security of our website, respond to user enquiries, and send you periodic marketing communications about our Rewards & Marketplace and/or Services.
DEIXA will only use your personal information as described in this Policy or as disclosed to you prior to such processing taking place. The purposes for which we may use your personal information include:
(a) To Provide You Our Services: providing any services or products that you request or purchase in connection with the Services. We use data to carry out your transactions with us and to make the Rewards & Marketplace available to you. In certain cases, the Rewards & Marketplace may include personalized features and recommendations to enhance your enjoyment, and automatically tailor your experience based on the data we have about you.
(b) To Provide You with Service-Related Communications: contacting you regarding the administration of any features or functions of the Services you have registered to use, and notifying you about changes to our Services, our policies, terms, the Rewards & Marketplace, or any products or services we offer or provide though our Services.
(c.) To Provide Customer Support or to Respond to You: providing you with notices about your account and responding to your questions or other requests.
(d) To Send You Marketing and Promotional Emails: contacting you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you based on the Services that you already use or the offerings that you have already purchased or inquired about, unless you have opted not to receive such information.
(e) For Internal Use and Services Improvement: accumulating and reporting aggregate statistical information in connection with user activity, including determining which features and services users like best to help us operate, enhance, and improve our Site and Rewards & Marketplace.
(g) To Maintain Legal and Regulatory Compliance: processing personal information to pay our taxes, fulfill our business obligations, for compliance with employment and recruitment laws, or as necessary to manage risk under applicable law.
(h) For Customization: saving your user account, registration and profile data or other personal information (so you do not have to re-enter it each time you visit or use the Services); tracking your return visits to and use of the services; tailoring your experience on the Services; and/or otherwise customizing what you see when you visit and use the Services.
(i) For Research and Reporting: for research and reporting purposes and to provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients and business partners.
(j) With Your Consent: for any other purpose disclosed to you prior to you providing us your personal information or which is reasonably necessary to provide the Site or Rewards & Marketplace or other related products and/or services requested, with your permission or upon your direction.
- How Do We Share or Disclose Personal Information?
We share your personal data with your consent, or as necessary to make the Rewards & Marketplace available to you. From time to time, we may also share your data with the Artists and/or IP owners of the digital collectibles you purchase from the Rewards & Marketplace; vendors and/or partners working on our behalf; when required by law or to respond to legal process; to protect our customers; to protect lives; to maintain the security and integrity of our Rewards & Marketplace; and to protect our rights or our property.
We share your personal data with your consent, or as necessary to make the Rewards & Marketplace available to you. If you choose to refuse, your anonymous registration may give you limited access and use of l the Rewards & Marketplace (including earning and redeeming tokens, purchasing or reselling digital NFT collectibles originally sold on the Site).
We may also share or disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
- Within Our Corporate Organization: we may share your personal information with any subsidiaries and affiliates in order to provide you with the Services and take actions based on your request, as well as for the purpose of management and analysis.
(b) Service Providers: we may employ other companies and individuals to facilitate our Site and Rewards & Marketplace, provide services on our behalf, perform service-related business activities, or assist us in analyzing how our Services are used.
These service providers provide us support services such as token reward management, credit card processing, payment gateways, subscription processing, website hosting, online store platforms, customer relationship management, order fulfillment and shipping, email and postal delivery, analytics, surveys, digital rewards, marketing services, and videoconferencing. The service providers may have access to some of your personal information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to store, disclose or use it for any other purpose.
(c.) Corporate Transactions: we may disclose personal information to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Services users is among the assets transferred. You agree to and do hereby consent to our assignment or transfer of rights to your personal information.
(d) As Required by Law and to Protect Lawful Interests: we may disclose your information if we believe that the disclosure is required by law, if we believe that the disclosure is necessary to enforce our agreements or policies, in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency), or if we believe that the disclosure will help us protect the rights, property, or safety of DEIXA and/or our customers, including to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Rewards & Marketplace and/or the Services.
(e) With Your Consent: we may disclose your personal information for any purpose with your consent.
Please note that we may disclose, without restriction, aggregated or anonymized information about the users of our Services, which is information that does not identify any specific individual.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. You can choose to disable cookies, but if you do, your ability to use or access certain parts of the Site or Rewards & Marketplace may be affected.
Cookies are small web files that a site or its provider transfers to your device’s hard drive through your web browser that enables the site’s or provider’s system to recognize your browser and remember certain information. We use first-party and third-party cookies for the following purposes:
- to make our Services function properly.
- to improve our Services.
- to make login to our Services easier (such as by remembering your user ID).
- to recognize you when you return to our Services and to remember information you have already provided.
- to track your interaction with the Services.
- to collect information about your activities over time and across third party websites or other online services in order to deliver content and advertising tailored to your interests.
- and to provide a secure browsing experience during your use of our Services.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These cookies are essential because they enable you to use our Services as you reasonably expect. For example, strictly necessary cookies allow you to access secure areas on our Services and provide necessary security functions. Without these cookies, some Service features cannot be provided. This category of cookies is essential for our Services to work and so they cannot be disabled.
- Functional or Preference Cookies. We use functional cookies to remember your choices so that we may tailor our Services to provide you with enhanced features and personalized content. For example, these cookies can be used to remember your name or preferences on our Services.
- Performance or Analytic Cookies. These cookies collect passive information about how you use our Services, including webpages you visit and links you click. We use the information collected by such cookies to improve and optimize our Services.
- Advertising or Targeting Cookies. These cookies are used to make our advertising messages more relevant to you. They may perform functions like preventing the same ad from continuously reappearing, ensuring that ads are properly displayed, and in some cases selecting ads that are based on your inferred interests.
- Your Choices
Your browser may provide you with the option to refuse some or all browser cookies. You may also be able to remove cookies from your browser. You can exercise your preferences in relation to cookies served on our Services by taking the steps outlined below.
- First-Party Cookies. You can use the browser with which you are viewing this Services to enable, disable or delete cookies. To do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the “Help”, “Tools” or “Edit” settings). Please note, if you set your browser to disable cookies, you may not be able to access secure areas of the Services. Also, if you disable cookies, other parts of the Services may not work properly. You can find more information about how to change your browser cookie settings at http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Third-Party Cookies. Many advertising companies that collect information for interest-based advertising are members of the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) or the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI), both of which maintain websites where people can opt out of interest-based advertising from their members. To opt-out of website interest-based advertising provided by each organization’s respective participating companies, visit the DAA’s opt-out portal available at http://optout.aboutads.info/, or visit the NAI’s opt-out portal available at http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1.
Residents of the European Union may opt-out of online behavioral advertising served by the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance’s participating member organizations by visiting https://www.youronlinechoices.eu/. DEIXA will comply with the DPA and/for GDPR.
To opt-out of data collection for interest-based advertising across mobile applications by participating companies, download the DAA’s AppChoices mobile application opt-out offering here: https://youradchoices.com/appchoices.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. In addition, most web browsers provide help pages relating to setting cookie preferences. More information may be found for the following browsers here:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari (Desktop)
- Safari (Mobile)
- Android Browser
- Opera Mobile
We may use third-party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Services. Presently, we use Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google LLC (“Google”) that tracks and reports Site traffic. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics, available at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
(e) Other Tracking Technologies
To see how our Services is performing we sometimes use conversion beacons, tags, scripts and pixels, which fire a short line of code to tell us when you have clicked on a particular button or reached a particular page. We also use these tracking technologies to analyze usage patterns of our Services. The use of these technologies allows us to record that a particular device, browser, or application has visited a particular webpage.
(f) Do Not Track
Some Internet browsers, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari, include the ability to transmit “Do Not Track” or “DNT” signals. Since uniform standards for “DNT” signals have not been adopted, our Site does not currently process or respond to “DNT” signals.
(g) Location-Based Services
- Data Retention
We may retain your personal information as long as you continue to use the Site or Rewards & Marketplace, have an account with us, or for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy. You can ask to close your account by contacting us as described below, and we will delete your personal information on request. We may, however, retain personal information for an additional period as is permitted or required under applicable laws, for legal, tax, or regulatory reasons, or for legitimate and lawful business purposes.
- Communication Preferences
You can choose whether you wish to receive marketing communications from us. If you receive marketing communications from us and would like to opt out, you can do so by following the directions in that communication. You can also make choices about your receipt of marketing communications by signing into your account, and viewing and managing your communication permissions in your account’s user dashboard, where you can update contact information, manage your contact preferences, opt out of email subscriptions, and choose whether to share your contact information with DEIXA and our partners. Alternatively, you can request that we withdraw your consent to use your personal data by submitting an email to us at support@DEIXA.com and including “Please withdraw my consent for marketing communications” in the “Subject” line. DEIXA will verify your ability to access that email, then update our systems to remove your email address from the system we use to send marketing communications. We will use reasonable efforts to respond to your request within 30 days of our receipt of verification of the request. Please note that these choices do not apply to mandatory communications that are part of the Rewards & Marketplace, or to surveys or other informational communications that have their own unsubscribe method.
- How to Access and Control Your Personal Information
You have the right to access, correct, and delete your personal information that you shared with us on our Services or through other written or oral means. We are committed to keeping your personal information accurate and up to date. However, it is up to you to update it with any changes. In most cases, you can review and submit changes to your personal information by logging into the Site or Rewards & Marketplace and visiting your account profile page. You may also notify us via the information in the “How to Contact Us” section below to request access to, or to correct any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to delete or change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you no longer wish to have your personal information processed, you may request to delete your account (username and password), subject to certain limitations, by contacting us as described below.
- California Privacy Rights
This section applies solely to individuals who reside in the State of California. The purpose of this section is to inform California residents (“consumers” or “you”), at or before the time of collection of personal information, about our data collection practices and your privacy-related rights under California law, including the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, as amended (“CCPA”). Your “right to know” about personal information collected, used, and disclosed by DEIXA includes what categories of personal information we collect from you and the purpose for its collection; how we use those categories of personal information; and how we share the personal information you entrust to us.